For You Education is a professional tutoring center that is located in Hong Kong, we have 9 years of experience in teaching. Throughout our teaching experience, we have discovered that some students are struggling with their IGCSE Chinese exams and want a more effective way to improve their grades. Here are 5 tips that we've collected from our tutors that can improve your IGCSE Chinese Writing skills:
1. Get professional help - a tutor who is experienced in IGCSE Chinese article writing can spot areas where you need improvement and can help you raise your game, giving you the best chance of success. Getting regular feedback from our tutor will help you track your progress and identify any areas that need further improvement for you to obtain a 9 in IGCSE Chinese.
2. Examination skills and training - by doing practice questions under time pressure, you can learn how to pace yourself and identify what sort of questions are likely to be asked in the exam. The more you write, the better you'll get at it. Make sure to set aside time each day to write, even if it's just a few sentences. There is no substitute for reading good quality articles to see how it's done. Use samples from previous years' examinations as a guide for your own writing. Remember, practice makes perfect! By familiarising yourself with the examination format and requirements, you can boost your confidence and performance on the day.
3. Stay focused and organized - when writing your article, make sure to stay on topic and keep your thoughts clear and concise. This will make it easier for the examiner to follow your argument and give you a higher score. When writing your article, make sure to stay on topic and keep your thoughts clear and concise. This will make it easier for the examiner to follow your argument and give you a higher score.
4. Stick to the point - don't waffle or include irrelevant information; focus on answering the question that's been asked. Use strong evidence and examples to support your points with specific evidence from the text or real-world examples, and make sure to explain how these support your argument.
5. Check your work - before you submit your article, check it over for any mistakes and make sure it flows well, is easy to read and makes sense. A well-written and error-free article will make a good impression on the examiner and help you achieve a higher score.
By following these tips, you'll give yourself the best chance of getting the score you need and finally, with the right help, you can quickly learn the skills and techniques needed to write a good IGCSE Chinese article from our professional tutors.
"Hesitating?" That's okay, you can try a lesson for free!