top of page

What examination board do St Paul’s Convent School students choose to study?

Updated: May 24, 2023

HKDSE,IGCSE and GCE are well-known examination boards in Hong Kong. HKDSE is a popular exam board for students who want to study in Hong Kong. IGCSE and GCE are the popular exam board for students who want to study in the UK. St Paul’s Convent school students usually choose these examination board to study. So it really depends on the student’s individual strengths and interests. Whichever exam board you choose, be sure to find a professional and experienced tutor who can help you prepare for your exams.

St.Paul's Convent School

For You Education offers a wide range of courses in Hong Kong, including HKDSE, IGCSE and GCE. For You Education has experienced Hong Kong tutors who can help students prepare for their exams. In addition, For You Education offers convenient both face-to-face and online services, making it easy for students to access their courses and materials.

"Hesitating?" That's okay, you can try a lesson for free!


Logo Horizontal-03.png

​For You Education 慧理教育

Tel: +852 2480 1000


Administration and Teaching Centre:
7/F, Catic Plaza, 8 Causeway Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

School Registration Number: 605492

Teaching Centre:

Room 2, 21/F, Wealth Commercial Centre, 48 Kwong Wa Street, Kowloon

© Copyright. For You Education Limited. All Rights Reserved. 

bottom of page